Wednesday, 19 February 2014

London Fashion Week AW14 | Day 2 Outfit


TOPSHOP jumpsuit & coat
ASDA faux leather gilet
ZARA bag
EBAY boots
NEW LOOK cuff*
ACCESSORIZE necklace

Photos by Alice

Here's what I wore on my second (and last) day at London Fashion Week. Can you believe I wore George at ASDA to fashion week? You bet I did. The Topshop jumpsuit is a relatively new addition to my wardrobe, one of my friends wore the short version on my Birthday night out and she looked beautiful, so when I saw they did it in trouser form I got very excited! You know me, I can't resist a jumpsuit. It's actually got a pretty black lacy back which is so lovely but it really wasn't warm enough to go without layers. Oh, and yes, I did make the ultimate fashion faux pas by wearing the same shoes and bag on both days - sorry! ;-) 

I hope you've enjoyed my fashion week posts, it's always a really inspiring time as well as being a great laugh. I already can't wait for next season! 




Sarah...x

Follow me!



6 comments:

Damla Tüzün said...

Nice coat and bag! You have amazing hair color btw! xx

http://damlatuzun.blogspot.com

Megan Ellaby said...

Great look babe! Love your clutch so much! x

TwoLeaf Clover said...

I am so in love with that clutch!!! Super cute outfit :)

Meg
Two Leaf Clover

http://two-leaf-clover.com

Julia in Disguise said...

Such a great look. Really like your gilet x

Julia in Disguise Blog

Maisy Meow said...

Looking lovely! I love that bag
xxx

www.maisymeow.com

Jayne said...

Love the outfit, you look so lovely!x

electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!