Tuesday, 11 March 2014

First Glimpse of Spring



MANGO trousers
STEVE MADDEN heels
GEORGE at ASDA leather gilet
BLACK TIED necklace & earrings 
WHISTLES clutch
Ahh, one of the many things I love about Spring - blossom trees! I really wanted to get one into my photos today but unfortunately with the pretty tree comes an ugly orange fence. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
Anyway, finally my Steve Maddens have made their way into a post! I fell in love with these shoes back before Christmas but they only came into my life about a month ago. They're a beautiful colour and go effortlessly well with dresses, trousers, jeans, you name it. Today I paired them with my slouchy Mango trousers and a simple tank that I've had for god knows how many years. I threw on my leather gilet to toughen up the look and tie everything together. I love how the shoes give a colour pop to the outfit, and make the whole thing look a lot less slob-ish than it actually is. 
One rather surprising thing about this outfit is that I'm actually wearing jewellery - how unlike me! I've got a pair of dangle earrings with tiny skulls on the ends, and a very long amethyst pendant on. They're both from Black Tied which sells a whole host of interesting, delicate accessories. If you fancy purchasing something for yourself then you can use the code 'SARAHNUNN' to get yourself a cheeky little 15% discount! Enjoy!
 
Sarah...x
 
Follow me!
    
Note: You will need to enter the code 'SARAHNUNN' at the last step of the checkout (after the PayPal step) to get the discount. Code valid until 12th April 2014.

9 comments:

Styla Petite said...

Love this outfit it's so stylish!! :-) Incredible! xxx

www.stylapetite.com

Tasneem said...

Looove this look xx

Sophie said...

No wonder you're head over heels for those shoes. They're amazing!
Sophie
X

Her Imagination said...

Those shoes are definitely amazing and I get why you love them.
You look simply amazing

BubbleBlush said...

Great outfit you look lovely, Love the leather gillet
Rachel XX
http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

Mélane x said...

You look really edgy in this outfit, I love it!

xo Mélane

Carla TBB said...

Those shoes are insane!! Such a beautiful shade and the perfect pop of color!
The Beauty Break

hannah said...

I love how put together your casual outfit looks by adding the gorgeous Steve Madden shoes. It wasn't too long ago I discovered Steve Madden, but I'm yet to invest in a pair. I love the leather gilet - Asda occasionally has some really lovely garments! xxx

Cate EC said...

Fierce outfit, looks awesome x

The perks of being a hipster

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!