Friday, 14 March 2014

That Primark Co-ord





PRIMARK Co-ord
NEW LOOK top & heels
ACCESSORIZE necklace

Oh look! Another blogger wearing THAT Primark co-ord. I remembering featuring this in a little preview post of Primark's SS14 collection a few months back, and I just knew it would be a hit. I think many of us have been looking for the perfect co-ordinating set recently and Primark have finally brought something to the table - thank the lord! I saw this monochrome short and bomber jacket co-ord several times over London Fashion Week, so we can be safe in the knowledge that it's got the fashion elite's seal of approval.

I had every intention of pairing mine with either a black or white crop top, which I still think would look pretty good. However, in an effort to inject more colour into my S/S wardrobe, I decided to throw on this cobalt blue chiffon top instead. I absolutely love the soft silhouette of the flowing shorts and the loose fitting top, and the bright blue colour really makes the outfit pop! 

I think the graphic pattern of the co-ord and bright colour of the top really do the talking on their own, so I kept the shoes and accessories very simple, wearing just my favourite strappy sandals and a simple black pendant.

How would you rock this co-ord this Spring / Summer?

Sarah...x



Follow me!


    

12 comments:

Megan Ellaby said...

oh sweet lord you look absolutely incredible! Seriously so gorge! x

Yuen Lim said...

I really want a co-ord! Will definitely be picking this up (:
x
Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

Pretty Purple said...

nice outfit:) you look pretty

http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

BubbleBlush said...

You look stunning
Great outfit
Rachel XX
http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

look.love.wear said...

Love the photos and the outfit, which lens do you use?
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/comme-as-you-are.html

Ellen UnderWater said...

I would never have guessed that was from Primark! Lovely blue top too. Gorgeous xx

ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

KylieR said...

Amazing I love grid print so I definitely need this in my life! Your legs are endless you gorgeous gal!
x

Sophie Ruffell said...

Ooo love this outfit.
Really doesn't look like primark.
Love the blue top!

DarlingSophie

thriftylilpixie said...

Amazing look, looks so much more expensive than Primark!

thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

glittergoals said...

HOW CUTE! I love this outfit!

Mandy Nicole
http:/glittergoals.wordpress.com

Sandy Nene said...

Outfit looks amazing in you!

www.sandynene.com

Chloe Griffiths said...

I brought this set today/yesterday. not sure if I should keep it though decisions! you look stunning! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!